From a high-level overview, this role will help our strategist and account director develop written communications, from branding messages to complex employee relations, that guide our clients (CEOs and other executives) to effectively communicate their values, missions, and goals to their target audience.
Day-to-day content creation may include email newsletters, social media posts, website content, and media alerts, and employee manuals. One-on-one and distance education training will be provided.
What We're Looking For:
- Comfortable in Fast-Paced Environment
- Quickly Incorporates Feedback & Revisions Into Work
- AP Styleguide Knowledge
- Open to Continuing Education
- 3 Writing Samples
- Creates email newsletters
- Social media posts
- Website content
- Media alerts
- Employee manuals
- Minimum 1-2 years experience.
- Agency experience with hands-on client relations.
- Project management software experience.
- Part-time internship
- Option to hire full-time (if the position is available at the time)