Graphic Designer (Junior)
From a high-level overview, this role will help our strategist and account director execute branding, marketing, advertising, and public relations campaigns. These campaigns support our clients (CEOs and other executives) in effectively communicating with, attracting, and converting their target audience’s attention into sales and revenue.
Day-to-day activities may include the conception and design of visual assets for new brands, websites, social media, email campaigns, and PPC (pay-per-click) advertising campaigns. One-on-one and distance education training will be provided.
What We're Looking For:
- Comfortable in Fast-Paced Environment
- Quickly Incorporates Feedback & Revisions Into Work
- AP Styleguide Knowledge
- Open to Continuing Education
- 3 Design Samples
- Creates social media graphics
- Email banners
- Website icons
- PPC advertisements
- Print collateral
- Minimum 1-2 years experience.
- Agency experience with hands-on client relations.
- Project management software experience.
- Part-time internship
- Option to hire full-time (if the position is available at the time)