From a high-level overview, this role will help our strategist and account director manage, develop, and oversee all branding, marketing, advertising, and public relations campaigns. These campaigns support our clients (CEOs and other executives) in effectively communicating with, attracting, and converting their target audience’s attention into sales and revenue.
Day-to-day activities may include project management and client communications, research, vendor management, sales copywriting, production graphic design, social media engagement, marketing platform reporting. One-on-one and distance education training will be provided.
What We're Looking For:
- Comfortable in Fast-Paced Environment
- Quickly Incorporates Feedback & Revisions Into Work
- AP Styleguide Knowledge
- Open to Continuing Education
- 3 Writing Samples
- Manages projects, client and vendor communications
- Conducts research
- Social media engagement
- Campaign reporting
- Minimum 1-2 years experience.
- Agency experience with hands-on client relations.
- Project management software experience.
- Part-time internship
- Option to hire full-time (if the position is available at the time)